Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Thinking about a Sister for Jack - Georgia

Jack is 53 days today. Stairs are no longer an issue.  He slept the last 2 nights with me in my bed. Before I was sleeping on the couch, but the comfort of sleeping in my bed is huge. It may be a longer trip to the back door, but he's only going out twice per night. 

He woke up every 2 hours (we have late nights), to go out to pee. 

Started site training using small bits of beef roast. He doesn't quite have it perfect. But it's a good start. 

Had a good walk to Jensen park and back. He got lots of real world interaction with other dogs barking from their gated yards.  Kind of freaked him out a little. He's doing so good.

Trying to get Cathi to let me buy one more from Makenzie so he has a friend, but she's making me sell my Springfield handgun first. So I put it up for sell on Utah Gun Exchange. We'll see if it goes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment