Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Marshmallow - a s’more isn’t the real thing without chocolate

 So I woke up last night to a chewed-up whoppers candy box with none other than Marshy right there next to the mess.

I’ve caught him on camera being naughty jumping up and taking food off the kitchen counter. 

As soon as I asked him about the mess he immediately showed signs of guilt. I had the box in my office in a grocery 
bag and still he had the nerve to sniff out the chocolate and eat it. 

I found out that for this behemoth of a dog that he would have to eat literally about 30 ounces of chocolate to start to develop some level of toxicity from the chocolate and given that these are mostly malt and not chocolate. He should be fine. Source: https://www.justanswer.com/pet-dog/1jnlu-dog-ate-whoppers-will-poison-her.html

Still, I have to take better responsibility and consider that he is basically a ravaging Bear at night searching for human food to steal. I’ve got to keep stuff tied up high in a tree or locked in a bear box.

He also gets amped up in my office when I watch dog funny videos: 



No comments:

Post a Comment